Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Boy

I forgot to tell you that I am going to see him in a couple of weeks.

I will be flying to him on a big jet plane.

We have learnt that three months is simply too long to not be able to see and touch and physically be with eachother.

Phone calls are nice (especially when they last for four hours and even then you can't stand hanging up).

Text messages telling me how much he adores me are wonderful (I am almost to the point of being completely used to having somebody be so lovely to me).

But to simply be in the same room as him..I ache for that.

He makes me feel incredibly lucky.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful feelings. I hope the next two weeks fly by for you and ze boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And I totally get that. Long distance is super hard. If you can make it work now, just think how easy it will feel when you ARE in the same city.

    I hope to hear more details about him soon!!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! And so the countdown continues - and it only grows closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need more blogging.... you and I should make a blog pact to blog everyday for next month. You in?

    ReplyDelete